Thursday 22 May 2014

The first day of the rest of my life!

I just wanted to start this blog off by introducing myself and to let you know what this blog will be about.

My name is Karen, I'm 27 and I'm from Ireland.

The purpose to this blog is to share with those reading, my journey from a lazy slob to an organised lady (hopefully).

We have just moved into a rented 2 bed apartment, we don't have much space but we have an awful  lot of belongings. We also have boxes and boxes of belongings stored at my in-laws that also need to find a place in our home if possible.

So above I called myself a lazy slob, to be perfectly honest that's a little harsh but lately I am totally unmotivated, I get up late, watch a lot of TV & YouTube and barely do enough to keep the house reasonably clean.

The reason for my lack of motivation is I have been unemployed for 18 months. In February 2013 thru June 2013 Rob & I travelled throughout Asia and it was the best experience of my life to date. After arriving back in Ireland I searched for a job but unfortunately I have yet to find one so as a results we are living off of Robs salary which is stretched thin every month (rent in Ireland is extremely high). In the past 3 months I find myself emotional, moody and slightly depressed. I hope having more organisation in my daily life will help immensely and I think creating a routine will help improve my mood each day.

This blog will be filled with a lot of to-do lists, pictures/posts of my unorganised life and hopefully pictures/posts of how I organised my life :) If that interests you please keep reading (your comments are also welcome) and following my journey.

My next post will my home tour, this will show you how my home looks before the changes happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment